Do you need prayer? Not to long ago I was feeling very sick and I didn’t know who to ask for prayer. I am a lone type of Christian in my town. There are a few Christian churches but all of them are lukewarm and false churches. My good friend and neighbor goes to one and I just would not want to call her. You want to have some real born again bible believing Christians pray for you. Anyway, I did find a nice site on the net called needprayer.com if you want to join and I did feel a lot better even though I am still sick but I think I am still alive by prayer and by not listening to government taught physicians about health. Please pray for one another.
Joseph Farah of World Net Daily is putting to a Day of Prayer and Fasting on 9/11/13. I think this is a great idea. Please see the articles and the video at this link and please promote this day on your Facebook, Twitter, Blog or any social network site. Rarely do we fast and do the prayer that God wants us to do. Let’s bless the country we live in. I can’t promise you will see miracles but this is how born again bible believing Christians can together as the true church of believers let our prayers be heard to God Almighty. Please join in prayer with me and many believers on that day. See information and register here: http://www.wnd.com/wnd_petition/91113-a-call-for-national-day-of-prayer-and-fasting/
TIPS ON PRAYING:
* Do not pray using a rosary or chant. Praying to Mary and repetitious prayers over and over while you count them are vain prayers after the practice of eastern religions.
* God hears prayer out loud and in whisper and even in silence as you say it in your head.
* Fasting is no food and just water for 1 or more days. September 11th is on a Wednesday. Make it at least 24 hours of fasting. There are some people with medical conditions that can’t do this. Make adjustments so that you can do what you can safely.
* There is no set position to pray. You can pray sitting or face to the ground or hands up to the sky. Please do not face Mecca, or sit in a yoga pose or try to compromise with other religions.
* Do not make a public spectacle of it. Do it in a private way or with family and friends in a humble way not getting attention from people or media to make yourselves look like you want approval from man.
* Meditate on His word and have a bible to read. God speaks to us through His word and the word of God is what is good to keep your mind focused on.
* Have a list in your bible so you know what to pray about if you will be praying for a long list of things you can think of and people to pray for and nations to mention. You can start collecting the names and requests today.
* Pray for your enemies. Christianity is unlike other religion. We will love people who hate us and pray for them. That doesn’t mean to approve of their wrong ways or to join in with them and say it is good. Sin and idolatry is what is ripping this country to shreds. If you can’t understand why it is wrong to have female or gay pastors or why abortion is wrong or why Obama is not a Christian, then you are ignorant and need to pray for yourself for understanding.
* Please use a KJV bible or Geneva bible for reading this day. This site and ministry promotes the Textus Receptus and the noble work of Tyndale who died serving the Lord to translate the bible into English.
God bless you brothers and sisters in Christ!
Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Paul Bunyan wrote about prayer http://www.theoldtimegospel.org/studies/serm23.html